A native Texan and fourth generation rancher, Dwaine Rivers has a lifetime of experience and has a personal understanding of the requirements associated with running a successful ranch. He is a horse property expert, having shown reigning horses in several national and worldwide competitions. For the past 30 years, he has gained extensive knowledge in the land development, house construction, marketing, finance and legal fields. Dwaine holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and a Masters of Business Administration in Accounting.
He is a leader in his community, serving on the boards of Share the Light Ministry, Kendall County Junior Livestock 4H Agriculture & Equestrian Center, Hill Country Daily Bread Ministry and Turn Around Ministries. He is also a founding member of 19:10 Church. Dwaine and his wife Judith reside in the Texas Hill Country with their two daughters, Mackenzie and Morgan. As long-term residents, they have a deep understanding of the local community.
- Hill Country Dailey Bread- Board Member
- Kendall County Ag and Equestrian Center- Board Member
- Turn Around Ministries- Board Member
- Share The Light Ministries- Board Member
- San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
210 E. Blanco Rd. Boerne, TX 78006
Cell: (210) 889-3652